Tuesday, January 29, 2008

RSS? why, yes!

I've been curious about this RSS thing for a long time but I guess I was kind of intimidated by it. It is actually easy to set up! And blonglines recommends things for you to subscribe to (I restrained myself and kept it under 10.) I've got 8 feeds all on one page - so easy and convenient! And... so quickly overwhelming. A person could spend an entire day just reading his or her RSS feeds. However, I'm very glad I learned how to set it up. I think I'll save the wiki for tomorrow, since I've never done that either, and I think that might take more time.

1 comment:

Stacey Greenwell said...

I agree that feeds can become a huge time sink! I try to take just a few minutes a day to scan mine. I do find that I learn a great deal from them, and it is SO much faster than trying to look through email newsletters or visit a bunch of different websites.