Friday, February 15, 2008

Mmm, Delicious!

This refers to both the Valentine's Day treats at the Fine Arts Library yesterday, and my new foray into del.icio.us. I've heard lots of buzz about it, but hadn't tried it (just like all of these applications... gee, it's a good thing we're doing this program.) It is very easy to setup a delicious account and add websites to your favorites. The only thing I don't like about it is typing periods inbetween del.icio.us. What's up with that? Time consuming. Anyway, I added some of my favorite sites, and some people had also saved them. When I went to view those people's sites, I invariably found some weird and questionable links, and strangely enough, also some links to library related sites (none of my few favorites are library sites, yet.)
My account is at http://del.icio.us/FineArtsHeather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya on the del.icio.us periods! I've typed it so much recently that I've got it down, but it's still annoying!

I'm glad you're getting to try new things!